Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lucy Love

I have meaning to do some sprucing up here for a while now, but like I said, I am lazy. I finally got around to adding a picture to the title bar and changing up my food/Sabres theme, that was soooooo 2007! Now the blog is officially devoted to my favorite pastime (eating), my current locale (Chile) and the love of my life, my niece Lucy. She has been absent far too long from this blog so I need to change that. Here is my girl over the weekend. Like auntie, like niece!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!

HLP- other half said...

oh LOVE that the blog instructions are in spanish now!! r u tryin to confuse your hlp or force her to learn a language she should know by now? either way, she can dig it! she also has a new found love for speaking in the 3rd person!! hah! anyway i love seeing just how YOUNG the affair with food begins for some... cutie lucy!!