Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Picture of the Day 001

When Kim was visiting me, she took a picture of the day with her blackberry and sent it to her parents. That was such a lovely idea and now I'm stealing it. I am only going to put in writing that I will do this for a week, but mentally I am telling myself a month. It's just that I'm super lazy about follow-through so I'll try to get through the week so that I don't beat myself up when I quit after two weeks. Watch me not even get through seven days, ha. Well now, without further ado.



(Turn off your television. Live your life.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh.... comments (commentarios)are now in Spanish!
su mammacitå.

HL to the P said...

absolutely LOVE this.. the whole thing.. the fact that it was there, your picture.. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!