Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Luckiest Girl in the WORLD!

I just have to thank all my friends and family for making yesterday a truly lovely day. I received so many wonderful cards, emails, text messages, phone calls and so on that were all so thoughtful. I also got some FABULOUS presents! And of course, there was marvelous food yesterday. I have been waiting for my birthday to fall on Tasty Tuesday for about five years and I was not disappointed. Ms. Vaughan took the lead and ordered a feast from Kuni's. Everything was fantastic; the wasabi shumai, the spicy tuna, avocado etc. etc. I had never tried inari before, tofu and rice pockets sounded awfully boring. But they were highly recommended and absolutely delicious. I have a new love! Oh, and Meg made (from scratch!) a divine dark chocolate cake with peanut butter cream frosting. I think it gave me a food high. Mmmm, mmm, mmmmm. THANK YOU ALL MY LOVED ONES!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm that cake sounds yummy!!! not to mention kuni's sushi.. yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!