Monday, April 28, 2008

Vinny Makes It Big Time!

My friend Vincent, an amazing writer and provocative commentator, has been getting a lot of press lately. I have a famous friend, people are calling me when they see him on ESPN and everything! Vince has a superb writing style, he is for sure a pompous, self-indulgent asshole, but I love him anyway. I especially like how he rates NBA events using examples of egregious acting in shameful movies. I can't really stay focused on watching a game of basketball but even I could read this article and chuckle. If you are up on sports, you'll want to check him out. Unless of course you want to talk hockey, you're out of luck because he doesn't "pump" white man sports. Take it up with him.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

doesn't "pump" white man sports.. what a fricking a-hole. but we love him!